Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some Kind Of Way

I LOVE music...not one genre, not one era, not one artist, but ALL of it.  While a lot of people just listen to the beat, I'm the type of person who listens to the words too.  That's the part of the music that I connect with the most.  I love it when I can listen to a song and my imagination runs with it's own interpretation, but when I watch the video or hear the artist explain their thoughts about the song they meant it in a completely different way.  A lot of times I feel like music can express my feelings and my emotions a lot better than I can, so I find that everytime something happens I always have a line from someone's song to describe it perfectly.  With that being said, I have had this song in my head for a couple of days now and I love the chorus.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


1 comment: