Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Can't Wait For This Feeling!

Not sure how many of you have listened to Monica's Still Standing album, but if you haven't, you are REALLY missing out on something really wonderful.  This song is my fav-o-rite on the album.  It gives me chills everytime I hear it (probably because I'm listening to it at the highest volume possible...my neighbors probably hate me but I'm not really concerned) and it's pretty funny how my finger automatically hits repeat when it's almost over.  Come to think of it, the people who drive next to me (when I have my windows down) and the people in my office probably hate me too because this isn't the kind of song that you can sing softly. No, you have to sing it with feeling, emotion, and VOLUME!!! lol...or maybe it's just me, but anywho...hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)




Ok...back to work (my GRE review). No judgements...I'm in the office by myself and at least I'm being productive :)  Have a great weekend and say an extra prayer for me and this test!

No comments:

Post a Comment