Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Pose for the camera...

Happy Monday!  I know that I told you all a couple of posts ago that I took some pictures with a friend of mine who has just entered the photography game.  I originally contacted Lydias Vizions to do a shoot support my friend, but she turned it into a Bloggerversary shoot to celebrate my 1 year of blogging.  Well..the photoshoot went well and 719 pictures later, I have my 9 favorites to show you (I actually have 46 edited pictures, but I didn't think that you all wanted to see 46 pictures of me lol).

Here they are (in no particular order):







Hopefully if I kiss enough frogs, one will turn into a Prince (or something close)

If you like my pictures (or if you want to see more of her work), her website is http://www.lydiasvizions.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I saw your photos over at K is For Kinky and they are phenom! Where did you get your fedora, orange heels and jeans in the photos? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete