Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Celebrate!

I know, I've been MIA for a little bit.  There has been so much going on these past two weeks with school, work, and personal things BUT I will be posting 2 more posts this week to make up for it!

I'm the type of person who belives in celebrations...if I could, I would celebrate the grass growing!  So, you know that I had to celebrate my 1 year of blogging.  A friend of mine is starting her own photography business and she is very good.  I did a "Bloggerversary" shoot with her almost two weeks ago and the pre-edit pics are FABULOUS!  She took so many pictures that it was hard to select just a few.  I will post the pre & post edit pics as soon as she gets them back to me with her logo on them.  In the meantime, if you would like to see some of her work, go to http://www.lydiasvizions.com/

Here's a preview of one of the pictures that she edited and posted to Facebook:





No comments:

Post a Comment