Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Updates

Okay, so maybe I should change this to "(when remembered) I don't make promises that I can't keep" because I sure did forget to do this post on Friday.  In my defense, I was at Homecoming from Thursday - Sunday and there was A LOT going on this weekend...I even came back with a cold.  But anyway, let's get to these updates (I linked the titles to the post in case you need to refresh your memory...because I sure did! lol)...

THE MAN WITH A THOUSAND QUESTIONS -
After the guy and I went out on the lunch outing, he text and tried to hang out again, but I simply wasn't feeling him in that way.  After our conversation at lunch (and my feelings on not wanting to anyone to lead me on) I felt it necessary to let him know that I just wasn't interested in him in that way.  I told him that we could be friends, but that was all.  He understood.  Lesson Learned: It all goes back to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."  No one wants someone to string them along, so as scary as it may seem, you have to let people know the truth so that you are not wasting their time or yours.

GREAT EXPECTATIONS -
O-to the freakin-M-G!  Let me tell y'all about this ninja here!  So this is what I mean about wasting someone's time.  So on the date, I had a really good time.  The interaction, the conversation, just everything.  So the last that I shared was that he asked me out again but I didn't hear from him.  Well...a mutual friend decided that this wasn't acceptable so she went and asked him what happened.  Weeeeeeell, she called him to ask what the issue was and he was like I wasn't the type of female that he normally dates (cool with me because in my best Jay Z/Beyonce voice "It ain't for everybody"), but then he goes on to express how much he wants her to give him a chance.  (Yep..he said that) Now, it wasn't the fact that he wanted to pursue something with my friend, but I was trying to figure out why in the world he asked me out knowing that his fire was burning for someone else.  It made no sense to me at all!  Well, she explained that her interest in him was limited to just a friendship and that he shouldn't have asked me out (on not one, but 2 dates), if he wasn't really interested.  Men. 

LET'S SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH IT -
...absolutely nothing.  We've spoken via text and facebook twice since the date night, but that was it.  He's been travelling with work, and I've been doing the whole school-work thing, but to be honest I don't think that is it.  I think it's more that we are in two different places and that's it. 

TOLD YA SO (UPDATE) -
Yes, this ninja felt it necessary to text me Fourth of July weekend at 3 in the dang morning and then called after I didn't respond to the text.  He then called later that night and when I started to go off...he hung up the phone.  Really?  (Yes, really!)  Then if that wasn't enough he called and text me in August.  That time, I didn't respond to either.  I just rolled over and went back to sleep.  The next morning, I went to Sprint online and found a way to block all communication!  THANK GOODNESS!  I just don't understand how some people don't get it.



So...yeah.  That's what's come of those posts...I don't like to think of them as un-happy endings, but as to be continued's or room for improvement's.  We'll see what else life has in store for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment