Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sharing is Caring

Good Afternoon! I know that I need to catch up on my blogging, but I will have an updates post up on Friday. 

If you don't know, I'm in love with all things Essence.  Every Wednesday, I make it a point to visit the site to read the "Balancing Act" online article.  They have different posts from women sharing about not appreciating their skin color growing up to women sharing about being divorced at a young age.  Regardless of the subject, I always get something from the stories that are shared.  This Wednesday, the story relates to my last post so I felt like I should share...


Enjoy and remember to keep looking for The Bright Side...

P.S. I PROMISE (and I don't believe in making promises that I can not keep) to have a new post up on Friday...I'm going to update you on a couple of the "prospects."

No comments:

Post a Comment