Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And the decision is...

Greetings!

After thinking about it (and reading the post over and over), I decided that there really was no need for me and Eric to meet.  I really have no interest in re-living or digging up the past so there was really nothing to talk about.  I guess I didn't want to look bitter by saying no, but I quickly realized that it doesn't matter what it looks like to him.  We're not friends and I'm over putting myself in situations just to appease another person.  There was a reason I let that go...

I sent a simple reply that said "Although I appreciate you reaching out, I don't feel that it's necessary.  Take Care."  Quick, simple, and to the point! 

Let's hope that he gets the point this time!

(I'll talk to y'all later in the week...I need to get back to doing some work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment