Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Challenge!


It's my birthday week!  Yay!  Another year and I'm so very excited.  So to start off this year, I've decided to take on a challenge given by Paul Brunson (Modern Day Matchmaker).  The challenge that he presented is to approach 10 guys this month.  The result is that even though they all won't be a match made in Heaven, at least 1 or 2 (or 3 or 4) of them will result in a date, and maybe into a relationship.  Who knows!  

I feel like I'm a risk-taker so I've decided to accept the challenge.  If at the end of the challenge, you still don't meet anyone, then Paul will do a free one-on-one session with you to evaluate your "technique".  Now...even though that's a win-win, I would much rather have the date than the "this is why you're still single" consultation.  But I guess it's a win-win for the reader too (Bright Side!)...you either get to hear about how well (or bad) the date went and you get to hear about my adventures in approaching!  Either way this should be a pretty interesting experience (especially since it's my birthday week and that always brings on an elevated level of confidence...I might just complete the challenge in one night!)

If you're interested in joining the challenge, here's the information: Summer Dating Challenge

If you need pointers on approaching men, here they are: (from Paul, not me because that would be the blind leading the blind! lol): How To Approach A Man

For the single people, let's do the challenge together and compare notes! You in?

Bright Side:  I love challenges and what do I have to lose?  Absolutely nothing!  Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment