Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Facebook Is My Friend...

About 2 weeks ago, my cousin celebrated her 30th birthday.  At her party, there was a really attractive guy there and at the end of the night, numbers were exchanged.  He text that night and we had a really nice conversation.  After a couple of days of conversation, I brought up the subject of if he was currently in a relationship, he evaded the question and started talking about something else.  RED FLAG So when he answered the question after that...I brought the question back to him.  And his answer was "It's Complicated...A Long Story" Really? Now, I'm thinking that since he lives in another city and is only a year younger than me that maybe it was a back & forth relationship.  But, after a failed attempt at a Tango call, I secured his last name and let my fingers and Facebook do the research for me (I always do some type of research to make sure that the person isn't on America's Most Wanted or whatnot).  Much to my surprise, I learned that he has a set of twins AND a wife. Family pictures had been posted about 2 months ago.  Seek and ye shall find...Evade and ye shall be deleted.

Bright Side:  It was only a couple of days so nothing was invested.

No comments:

Post a Comment