Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Boys (Hopefully)!




What up everybody?  I hope that you all had as awesome of a holiday season as I did.  I was off from work for almost 2 weeks so needless to say, it was a struggle to wake up this morning.  I did get to bring in the new year with my family at church, then with 2 really good friends so I have no complaints!  2011 wasn't a bad year for me, but I hope that bringing in the new year with fun and family is a sign that 2012 will be even better than 2011. 

I'm hoping that 2012 is filled with relaxation, love, life,   prosperity, travel, and happiness (and maybe a tad bit of timeliness.  I almost made it to work on time today...dang train! lol) .  I've never been one for setting specific new year's lies resolutions because it's all about continued growth and (I feel) everything else will fall into place.  I can say that I do plan on being a little more adventurous in my dating life.  For example, when I came into work today my boss told me that her husband met a guy at a diner that she thinks would be a good fit for me.  My only response was to tell her to go for it!  Let's just say that 2012 is already starting off on an interesting note. 

Let's see what the rest of the year has in store for us...

        Happy 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment