Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Stuck

Good Morning!  It's Friday and I get to go see Mr. Tyler Perry's play tomorrow and I'm TOO EXCITED!  My apologies for not posting an update sooner but y'all, between trying to get a good price (and interest rate) for a new car and grad school...I'm beat and my mind is almost jelly!  But anywho...let's get to this update!

So my last post was about my neighbor that I was crushing on...yea....that didn't go so well.  Last Friday night I was supposed to go to a friend's birthday dinner but I really didn't feel like going anywhere.  After going back & forth with the idea in my head (and with my brother & my LP), I decided to see if the neighbor wanted to hang out.  The conversation went like this...

Me: Hey, what are you doing?
CN: Can you believe I'm getting ready to go on a date?  Wish me luck!
(Err...yes he actually said that)
Me: Fun Times!

So...needless to say that I was a little disappointed because who wants to hear from someone that their interested in that they're going on a date...with someone other than you?  Uhh...not me!  But now I know where we stand so there's no question about that anymore. Oh well...I guess another one bites the dust!

Bright Side:  I used that as motivation to get up and get out!  After I received that message, I got up and went to dinner and then out with my friends (and had a FABULOUS time).  He text me on Tuesday to see how I was doing and (in my mind) I switched him over from the "interest" category to the "we cool" category and I was able to converse with him like one of the homies.

1 comment:

  1. That's great!! Now you know and you can move on to the next one.

    Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete