Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Thanks!


Greetings!  Today is my 27th birthday and I have been having a WONDERFUL time celebrating!  I had an excellent massage, lunch with my family, and dinner with my friends.  I just wanted to stop by today to share a piece of my special day with my blog readers because a part of the reason that I'm having such a wonderful birthday is because of you.  You have allowed me an outlet to share my thoughts and feeling so that I don't have to hold it all inside.  So on this day, I would like to say thanks for your support, your comments, and just for stopping by to read my random ramblings.  26 was a good year, but I'm sure that 27 will be even better and I look forward to sharing more of my life (good times & bad) with you!

Now I need to start packing for my road trip!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment